Global Gourmet Forums
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540 Posts in 244 Topics by 486 Members Latest Member: - sandra Most online today: 19 - most online ever: 215 (October 16, 2007, 02:43:27 PM)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flavorseal by Cory - Need Handles  (Read 48396 times)
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:26:28 PM »

subject: Flavorseal by Cory Purchased 1962 Need Handles

institution:Roy
[Archived message]

Need Handles for Flavor Seal Cory Cookware Purchased in 1962
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:26:48 PM »

subject: Handles
[Archived message]

I need 3 handles for sauce pans 3 handles frying pans. Handle for 6 1/2 qt stock pot- 2handles. Purchased in 1966 and look like new except for handle....please help!!!!!

subject: Handles
[Archived message]

I TOO need handles for Cory Flavorseal cookware. The cookware is in excellent condition, but I can't seem to locate anything about replacement handles. Please let me know if anyone finds a replacement distributor.
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 06:27:26 PM »

subject: Flavor seal cookware handles
[Archived message]

Flavor Seal

Flavor Seal is a trademark of New Era, Inc.

New Era, Inc.

1255 Paradise Hill Rd.

Clarksville, TN

931-648-8016 or 1-800-356-2160

(They will mail you a form and tell you how to go about replacing parts)

New Era Cookware

subject: Flavorseal By Cory Waterrless Cookware
[Archived message]

Thank you soooo much. I just called New Era and they are going to send me a form for the handles. I really appreciate the information.

subject: cory flavorseal handle for 6 quart sause pan
[Archived message]

need 2 handles for the cory flavorseal 6 quart sause pan purchased in 1965

nos on the bottom are 302-18-8

charles r cook
ridgeley, wv.

subject: handles for Flavorseal by Cory
[Archived message]

I also need handles for nearly everyone of my cookware which was bought approx. 1966. Please contact me if anyone has any information where I can obtain them. Found out that Cory was bought by West Bend which was bought by Regalware and that Flavorseal is a trade mark of New Era, Inc., 1255 Paradise Hill Rd., Clarksville, TN, 1-800-356-2160.

subject: Replacement handles
[Archived message]

I have also replaced my handles through New Era and am very pleased with their response and delivery time of my handles. I have had my pots and pans since 1963 and now they look like new.

subject: success?
[Archived message]

I am in need of new handles as well. Did you have success in finding replacements? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 06:27:57 PM »

subject: Flavorseal cook wear
[Archived message]

I notice how to get handles for the cookware thank you. But you say your cookwrare looks great. Mine looks terrible after years of use from my mother. How do you get all that burnt off stuff off without killing yourself scrubing with Butlers Friend. My brother suggested 3M pads in the gray or blue colors. Any suggestions? Tired Arms!

subject: flavorseal pots and pans
[Archived message]

I forgot to tell you how you might get rid of the burns on your pans. Try Oxy clean, soak them with a lot of oxy and very hot water, you may have to let them sit a day or so in the oxy but I swear by that stuff I use it for everything, my daughter said I use so much of it I should be a spoksperson for them HAHA. Let me know if it works for you. Linda

subject: Flavorseal by Cory pany. Need handles
[Archived message]

I too have a Cory Flavorseal set of Pots and pans. They were purchased in 1959. The two smallest sauce pans have broken handles and have had since they were about 10 years old. Have you found the handles as yet?

subject: Flavorseal by Cory/Need Handles
[Archived message]

My sister also has a set of Flavorseal by Cory pots pans. That need handles I thought I might be able to get replacement handles for her. Tonight I found a site: Waterless Cookware Companies. They have a list of companies that bought out old companies. If you click on Flavorseal it lists: New Era, Inc. 1255 Paradise Hill Rd. Clarksville,TN (931)648-8016 or (800) 356-2160 and it says that they will send you a list so that you can order replacement handles. They don't think that they will stand behind the "lifetime warranty" because it is a different company. But, it would be great if they are the right handles. Hope this helps you. Good Luck, Judycakes

subject: cory pot pan handles
[Archived message]

I found handles for cory pot pans!! They are not covered under the lifetime warranty (that is only on the pans). A company called: New Era Inc. "bought out" Cory numerous other companies they offer replacement handles. You just call: 800 356-2160 they send you a list with pictures to identify your pot or pan, they include the washer screw with the handles they ship very promptly. I got replacement handles for my sister. Who, as you have had them for over 40 years. They are replacement handles, just like the original handles she was very happy. I hope you give them a call find your handles. I felt that they were reasonably priced!

Judycakes

subject: Flavorseal by Cory. Need Handles
[Archived message]

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to learn how to contact New Era Inc. As expressed by others, my pots and pans are still in great condition other than a few handles that need replaced. My set is also from 1959.

Thanks so much. I just happened to view this subject strictly by accident. I will now proceed to contact New Era in the hope of getting replacement handles as you did.

subject: flavorseal by cory
[Archived message]

Thanks for the info on New Era Inc. I contacted them today regarding Cory handles and they are sending an order form.

subject: Broken handles

http://cdholloway_at_hollico_dot_com
[Archived message]

Let me know where I can get handles for Cory cookware. thanks

subject: Cory replacement handles
[Archived message]

New Era, Inc. took over Cory. The phone number is (800)356-2160. When you call them, they will send you information with pictures of the handles and a price list. They sent the information right away shipped the handles as soon as I sent the order back. The handles are exactly like the original handles.

subject: Cory Flavorseal handles
[Archived message]

Thank you so very much! I have been looking for replacement handles for years now and have been unable to find them. My pots and pans are still in very good condition with only broken or missing handles now and with new hanldes they will be like new again. Thank you again for the information!

subject: Cory handles
[Archived message]

WOW!!! Thanks for doing the research to find the replacement handles for Cory Stainless Steel cookware!! I had just started my search to find replacement handles for a set that my Mom had for years, and we inherited. Only one handle was mostly gone after all these years, but thought it would be nice to dress them up a bit for my wife (not that I don't cook with them)!! Thanks again God bless, Darryl

subject: Corey Flavor Seal
[Archived message]

Was DELIGHTED to locate a source for handles and knobs! The wife and I received an eight or nine pc. set for our wedding present from my (since deceased) father 50 years ago! What a great product! Still in great shape except for the frying pan, which has a "wow" in the bottom; wants to rock on our new smooth-top stove. Maybe I'll test their "lifetime" guarantee.
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »

subject: HANDLES
[Archived message]

MY FLAVORSEAL (BY CORY) POTS ARE IN NEED OF HANDLES. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET NEW ONES? THANK YOU. WILLIAM

subject: replacement handles
[Archived message]

I bought a set of cory flavor seal pots and pans in 1964 and the handles are ready to break. Best set of pans ever! They are still shiny and new looking!How do I get the handles?

Nancy Nold

subject: I also need replacement handles CoreyCookware
[Archived message]

I love my Corey cookware....but all my handles are ruined...How can I get replacements for them?Rose Paris.....rmp34_at_webtv_dot_net

subject: Cory Flavor Seal Cook Wear Handles

institution:none
[Archived message]

Need replacement handles for Cory Flavor Seal Cook Wear that I purchased in 1955.

subject: Corey Waterless Cookware
[Archived message]

I too bought a set of the Corey Waterless Cookware about 40 years ago and mine also look brand new (except the handles). I am too need handle replacements.

subject: Corey Cookware replacement handles
[Archived message]

I would appreciate information regarding purchase of replacement handles for my Corey cookware set. Bonnie Lund

subject: Replacement Handles for Corey brand waterless
[Archived message]

I also need replacement handles for my Corey waterless cookware. If anyone finds them please let me know how I can get them. I am down to one handle.

subject: Need replacement handle for Corey Flavorseal cookware
[Archived message]

I am also trying to find replacement handles for the Cory Flavorseal cookware. I love the pots and they look like new, but the handles are almost gone. Anyone out there know where to go? I tried e bay, and seaching but cannot find any?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

subject: corey cookware
[Archived message]

What a surprise to find another happy Cory stainless waterless cookware. I purchased mine about the same time and still use them. The handles are all gone but one so I am looking as well for replacements. This is the first of my search so perhaps we can find something together.

subject: Cory handles
[Archived message]

Check with New Era cookware. They had the old stock from Cory. I ordered some handles from them a few years ago.

subject: HANDLES FOR FLAVORSEAL BY COREY POTS
[Archived message]

NEED HANDLES FOR 3 POTS AND PANS

2 HANDLES FOR 2 PANS

2 SIDE HANDLES FOR LARGE POT

3 LID HANDLES FOR ALL THREE CONTAINERS

subject: Cory Stainless Pots

institution:Homeowner
[Archived message]

I have two pots that the handle has broken. I would like to replace them. I also have a question they are suppose to have a lifetime warrenty I belive. My question is one of my one quart pot has discolored on the inside cooking surface can this be replaced with out a charge to me?

I have used them for a long time and do like them better than any other cookware but the pot that I mentioned is my favorite one so it shows a lot of ware.

Please let me hear from you.

subject: Flavor Seal by Cory
[Archived message]

Flavor Seal by Cory who supplied stainless steel cookware is now a trademark of New Era, Inc.

New Era, Inc.

1255 Paradise Hill Rd.

Clarksville, TN

931-648-8016 or 1-800-356-2160

They will mail you a form and tell you how to go about replacing parts.

subject: Same problem
[Archived message]

I bought my set in 1968 and the handles are starting to break. I remember that these pots and pans were "guaranteed for life" and they remain fantastic otherwise. I cannot find the manufacturer online or elsewhere. I'd appreciate knowing what you find out, too. Thanks.

subject: Flavor Seal by Cory
[Archived message]

Need information on purchasing handles for Cory,Flavor Seal Stainless Steel Cookware. Second generation use, in excelent condition. Father-inlaw was at one time a salesman for this cookware. Is now deceased. Many sets sold within the family and friends. Information would be greatly appreciated. Was informed many times prior to his death that they were "lifetime guaranteed".

subject: Knob and handle replacement
[Archived message]

Where can I get replacement handles and knobs for my Flavor Seal pans?

subject: replacements
[Archived message]

i too need replacement handles and knobs for flavorseal cookware by cory

subject: Cory flavorseal handles
[Archived message]

I also need the information on where to get handles. I have my original set bought in 1972 and my daughter is using my mother's set that was bought in 1950. The stainless is wonderful but the handles are terrible. Thanks in advance for the help.

Darlene

subject: Flavor Seal SS Cookware
[Archived message]

I am also looking for a source to purchase handles for my set of Cory cookware that we purchased in the 50's, supposedly with a lifetime guarantee. We live in Southern California.

Thank you.

subject: Handles for Cory Flavor Seal, Handles
[Archived message]

I too have a set of Stainless Steel Waterless cook ware by Cory Flavor Seal, which I am in need of handles also. My top handles are in very good shape as are the pots and pans.

Can you help me?
Archived Message
Chef de Cuisine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 07:10:19 PM »

subject: Flavor Seal cookware by Cory
[Archived message]

Flavor Seal by Cory is now New Era, Inc. I was able to get replacement handles for my entire set of pots and pans

(bought in 1965). Handles are not lifetime guaranteed. Call New Era (931-648-8016)they will send you an order blank and pictures to match. Just request the large screws. The long handles are all the same lengths and are $3.75 each and side handles are 2 for $6.75(plus freight).

subject: Flavor Seal made by New Era Inc.
[Archived message]

New Era Inc. now has a toll free number. It is 1-800-356-2160. The pictures of handles provided with the order form are poorly drawn sketches and do not have any dimensions. There is a little bit of guess work involved. Why they can't put a small brochure together with real pictures, I don't know.
Rohan531
Dishwasher

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 06:52:00 AM »

Flavor Seal is a trademark of New Era, Inc.
this is the thing that i know to this Flavor seal nothing more.,

Fast Food Cook

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 05:33:46 PM »

YES,  I CAN HELP...
I BOUGHT FROM THE COMPANY THAT MADE THEM, FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS.
SOME OF THE HANDLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
CALL ME,  918/865 4644    WWW.OKLAHOMACOOKWARE.COM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: